Welcome to Malena Permentier (Yes, that’s my name!), the lifestyle site about small apartment living and conversations that matter.
Let me introduce myself: I’m Malena, early 30s, navigating freelance writing, a little modeling, a lot of travel, and writing this blog.
I’m obsessed with beautiful spaces, and I believe that a stylish apartment doesn’t have to be super expensive.
I started this blog in late 2020 as a place for my writing (hello conversations that matter!) and to share all the best ideas for small apartment living and organization.
Facts about me
- I used to be super unorganized and chaotic – now I find so much calm in keeping myself and my space organized.
- I’m a huge coffee lover. Whenever I visit a new city, I want to try out all the best coffee spots.
- I love recreating expensive styles on a budget. I’m lowkey obsessed with finding the most expensive-looking Amazon furniture and décor on a budget!
- I’m an aspiring self-help author. I started writing a book in 2017, but I haven’t finished it yet.
- Whenever you tell yourself something limiting, “I don’t have” or “I’m not,” always add yet at the end of the sentence.
- I’m a huge believer in purging your closet, your apartment, and your life; always! The more you hold on to, the less space there is to attract new things in your life.
- Small apartment living – I’ve been living in a small apartment for the past 3 years, and I’ve learned to love it. Discover all the small apartment ideas that will help make the most of a small space.
- Organization – My approach to organizing is simple, practical, and aesthetically pleasing. Read all the organization posts here.
- Decor – I love apartment decor with neutral tones and a modern yet cozy feel. If that’s your thing, here you find all posts about apartment decor.
- Self-Empowerment – Check out the self-empowerment and Malena Says categories for a healthy dose of life advice and personal stories.